Mom’s Club 2015
The Moms Club provides many services to the Pope High School football team, ranging from snacks during some summer practices & serving pregame meals to the players. We also organize and serve at the Back-to-School Teacher Breakfast, Senior Week, Homecoming, the Senior Banquet & end-of-season Banquet. The PTC hope that all Moms become active in the Moms Club – it’s a great way to spend some time with your player and support our program.
The following are included in your $60 dues:
- Official Mom’s Club Jersey with your son’s name and number
- Reduced rate for Pope player yard signs ($12 Members, $15 Non-Members)
- Reduced rate on admission to Mom’s Football 101 Clinic
- Invitation to the Mom’s Club Socials/Meetings
- Full size Pope house flags ($10 Members, $15 Non-Members)
- Your donation helps cover a portion of the supplies needed for many of our events (Senior gifts, PreGame meal paper goods, Banquet desserts, etc.)
The Mom’s Club is very active, and if there’s something going on, the Moms are right there to help! Most of our events require numerous volunteers and chair people. If you are interested in helping with a particular event, click on the title. The number of COORDINATORS we need for each event are noted. The number of event volunteers will vary and will be posted prior to each event. Many hands are always needed to make each one a success!
|Homecoming Week (2) – October||Senior Week & Banquet (3) – December||Mom’s Club 101 Clinic (2) – 1x|
|Teacher Breakfast (5) – August||End-of-Year Banquet (3) – December||Press Box Meals (2) – Fri. night games|
|Pancake B’fast (4) – July||Pregame Meals – Thursdays (1 with Marla Huyck)|
Contact: Lauren Waddilove ~ firstname.lastname@example.org